March 26, 2015
Provided by the Morrinsville Heritage Centre, published in Morrinsville News, 26 March 2015. On 1 March 1876 the first Post Office was opened in the Jolly Cripple Hotel and Mowbray was appointed Postmaster a month later. The Post Office was originally called Waitoa but...
Morrinsville MuseumMorrinsvilleSpringdale1934AnzacCecilConstable HeepsDavid Street SchoolDutch community,, farming, emigrationEarly schooling, Morrin, Manawaru, Kiwitahi,Economic depressionFirst World WarHoe-o-TainuiHowie ParkKereoneKiwitahiLarge ramLocekrbie EstateMangateparuMethodist ChurchMorrin BrothersMorrinsville IntermediateMorrinsville Post OfficeMotumaohoMurderNew Zealand, 1950sPakarauPort Brothers LimitedReturned ServicemenSt Joseph'sSt Josephs MorrinsvilleTahunaTatuanuiTauheiTe PuningaWorld War One