1852 to 1912
- These files were started on 30 September 1990 and updated since then as names and references became available. If you have any family members that you wish to add to the list please send us a message through our contact form.
- Names are listed according to the earliest written record or family information obtained. Not all arrival dates are accurate – in one occasion there were 20 years between the first written record and the actual arrival to Morrinsville.
- Departure date is either the date of death or the date recorded as leaving the district.
- Names marked with (*) indicate that the museum holds further information or photographs of this person.
|Karanagh Patrick||Contractor||O 1911|
|Kelly Michael||Morrinsville||Railway Porter||ER Nov 1899|
|Keogh Edward*||Morrinsville||Labourer||V 1887|
|Keogh Margaret*||Morrinsville||Domestic Duties||V 1887|
|Keogh Margaret*||Morrinsville||Spinster||V 1887|
|Kiely Maurice||Morrinsville||O 1911|
|Kirton Dan||Morrinsville Post Office||Labourer||Sup ER Oct 1908|
|Klingender Ernest||Kiwitahi||Farmer||Er 31 Oct 1908|
|Knight Edward George||Waihekau near Morrinsville||Farm Hand||Er 31 Oct 1908|
|Knight Florence Charlotte||Waihekau near Morrinsville||Spinster||Er 31 Oct 1908|
|Knight John George||Waihekau near Morrinsville||Farmer||Er 31 Oct 1908|
|Knight Myra Elizabeth||Waihekau near Morrinsville||Spinster||Er 31 Oct 1908|
|Knight William||Morrinsville||Ploughman||Er 31 Oct 1908|
41 Canada Street, Morrinsville (opposite the Public Library)
P. 07 889 4190
- Monday to Friday from 11.00am to 4.00pm
- First Saturday of the month open for Morrinsville Market Day from 9.00am to 1.00pm
- Sunday from 11.00am to 3.00pm.