1852 to 1912
- These files were started on 30 September 1990 and updated since then as names and references became available. If you have any family members that you wish to add to the list please send us a message through our contact form.
- Names are listed according to the earliest written record or family information obtained. Not all arrival dates are accurate – in one occasion there were 20 years between the first written record and the actual arrival to Morrinsville.
- Departure date is either the date of death or the date recorded as leaving the district.
- Names marked with (*) indicate that the museum holds further information or photographs of this person.
|Innes Druscilla||Morrinsville||Married||ER 16 April 1908|
|Innes James||Morrinsville||Labourer||ER 16 April 1908|
|Innes James Alexander||Morrinsville||Labourer/Store Keeper||ER 16 April 1908|
|Innes Rennie||Morrinsville||Spinster||ER 16 April 1908|
|Innes Charles Robert||Morrinsville||Labourer||ER 1893|
|Innes W||Tatuanui||Farm Hand in 1893||M.S 3 Aug 1920|
|Innis James||Morrinsville||Labourer||ER 1893|
|Innis Jane||Morrinsville||Domestic Duties||ER 22 Nov 1899|
|Irwin Foster||Morrinsville||Shepherd||ER 1893|
|Irwin Foster (jnr.)||Morrinsville||Farm Hand||Sup2 ER 15 Feb 1909|
|Irwin George||Morrinsville||Bush Hand||ER 16 April 1908|
|Irwin Jane||Morrinsville||Domestic Duties||ER 16 April 1908|
|Irwin Thomas||Morrinsville||Farm Hand||ER 16 April 1908|
|Irwin William John||Morrinsville||Flax Mill hand||ER 16 April 1908|
41 Canada Street, Morrinsville (opposite the Public Library)
P. 07 889 4190
- Monday to Friday from 11.00am to 4.00pm
- First Saturday of the month open for Morrinsville Market Day from 9.00am to 1.00pm
- Sunday from 11.00am to 3.00pm.