1852 to 1912
- These files were started on 30 September 1990 and updated since then as names and references became available. If you have any family members that you wish to add to the list please send us a message through our contact form.
- Names are listed according to the earliest written record or family information obtained. Not all arrival dates are accurate – in one occasion there were 20 years between the first written record and the actual arrival to Morrinsville.
- Departure date is either the date of death or the date recorded as leaving the district.
- Names marked with (*) indicate that the museum holds further information or photographs of this person.
|Fairley James||Morrinsville||Groom||E.R. Oct.1908|
|Farrell Robert Henry||Walton||Farmer||E.R. Oct.1908|
|Ferris Albert A.||Linesman||O. 1911|
|Faulkner John Thomas||Morrinsville||Platelayer||E.R. Nov 1902|
|Faulkner Nancy||Morrinsville||Domestic Duties||E.R. Nov 1902|
|Fawcitt Thomas Easby||Kiwitahi||Wagoner||E.R. Oct.1908|
|Fawcitt Thomas Easby||Morrinsville||Labourer||E.R. Nov 1902|
|Felton James||Paiko, Morrinsville||U/K||E.R. Nov 1902|
|Firth Mrs W. *||Morrinsville||Nurse|
|Fisk Hephzibah||Kiwitahi, Morrinsville||Domestic Duties||E.R. Oct.1908|
|Fitzpatrick Henry James||Morrinsville||Shunter N.Z.R.||Sup E.R. 31 Oct.1908|
|Fitzpatrick Mary Ann Theresa||Morrinsville||Married||Sup E.R. 31 Oct.1908|
|Fleming James||Morrinsville||Sheep Farmer||E.R. Oct.1908|
|Fleming Jane Mahler||Morrinsville||Married||E.R. Oct.1908|
|Floyd George||Morrinsville||Carpenter||E.R. Oct.1908|
|Floyd Mable Alice||Morrinsville||Married||E.R. Oct.1908|
|Flower E||Morrinsville||Hairdresser/Tobacconist||Q 5Jan. 1912|
|Forbes Daniel||Lauriston, Morrinsville||Farm Hand||E.R. Nov 1902|
|Fortune M.H.||Morrinsville||School Teacher||E.R. May 1890||Oct 1893|
|Forrest Archibald J.||near Morrinsville||Farmer||E.R. 1893|
|Forrest Sophia Ann||near Morrinsville||Domestic Duties||E.R. 1893|
|Foster Jack||Morrinsville||Stockman||E.R. Oct.1908|
|Fowler John||Morrinsville||Labourer||Sup E.R. 31 Oct.1908|
|Franklin E. *||Morrinsville||Carpenter||S. 1906|
|Fry Annie||Morrinsville||Domestic Duties||E.R. Nov 1899|
|Fry Daniel||Morrinsville||Flaxmiller||R. 1895|
|Fry John||Morrinsville||Flaxmiller||R. 1895|
|Fry Thomas||Morrinsville||Flaxmiller||R. 1895|
|Freyberg Bernard C *||Morrinsville||Dentist||MS 13 June 1913||1-Mar-12|
41 Canada Street, Morrinsville (opposite the Public Library)
P. 07 889 4190
- Monday to Friday from 11.00am to 4.00pm
- First Saturday of the month open for Morrinsville Market Day from 9.00am to 1.00pm
- Sunday from 11.00am to 3.00pm.